This page contains StreetPass Mii Plaza Hints for 3DS called "Miis" and has been posted or updated on May 13, 2011 by dardycuz.
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Mar 27, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone
Every Mii you collected through StreetPassing becomes a "unit" that can be used in the dungeons. Each assault & progress made will over over to the next time you enter Find Mii. If you StreetPass with the same person multiple times, that person's Mii will level up & become more powerful. The shirt color of your collected Mii units corresponds to the type of magic they use.
- Black Magic: Darkness.
- Brown Magic: Summon a "wandering hero".
- Green Magic: Next hero will gain additional power.
- Orange Magic: New heroes that enter will get a morale boost.
- Pink Magic: Heroes are "full of daring" and less likely to be frightened.
- Red Magic: Burning flames (does additional damage against blue ghosts).
- Yellow Magic: Sandstorm (lowers the chance of getting frightened) and allows damage against enemies holding a yellow shield.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 02-23-2015
From: Milagros Maria
Posted on: 12-18-2014
Posted on: 12-01-2013
Posted on: 11-09-2013
Posted on: 08-27-2013
Posted on: 07-28-2013
Posted on: 06-17-2013