This page contains The Sims 3: Pets Glitches for 3DS called "Money glitch" and has been posted or updated on Apr 18, 2013 by ExtremeGoddess.
- Developer: The Sims Studio
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Oct 18, 2011
- ESRB: Teen
This glitch involves a bookshelf just to be clear with that. first things first im gonna put this in to steps so u can under stand it better:
- 1: click on your bookshelf and select any book
- 2: than simply cross out ur sims action to read the book than ur sim will put it on the floor
- 3: then repeat in till all books of any category are completely out of ur bookshelf
- 4: than sell all of the books ur sim took out of the bookshelf make sure you have no books in ur shelf
- 5: than sell ur bookshelf and quickly push the redo button and ur bookshelf will land up back in ur house
Than repeat in till u have enough money for what u where saving for! note: this may take awhile but its worth it.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 06-25-2016
Posted on: 03-15-2016
Posted on: 12-31-2015
Posted on: 05-10-2015
From: Doggie Lover#1
Posted on: 03-23-2015
Posted on: 01-17-2015
Posted on: 12-28-2014
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.