This page contains The Sims 3: Pets Hints for 3DS called "Want Simoleons Quick!" and has been posted or updated on Jul 20, 2013 by Awesome Froggie.
- Developer: The Sims Studio
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Oct 18, 2011
- ESRB: Teen
Want Simoleons Quick!
1. Have a Sim
2. Collect play coins by shaking, or walking
3. Go on your Sim and click the small blue wand button next to the big yellow button in the bottom left corner.
4. Scroll all the way down and click "Holy Simoleons"
5. (If you don't have at least 5 play coins, go back to #2) Collect all the money bags around your property (They can be in, and outside your house)
6. Repeat for lots, and lots of Simoleons!!!
I Hope This Helped You Financially In The Sims 3: Pets 3DS Version :) ~Awesome Froggie
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 12-31-2015
Posted on: 05-10-2015
From: Doggie Lover#1
Posted on: 03-23-2015
Posted on: 01-17-2015
Posted on: 12-28-2014
Posted on: 07-01-2014
From: Hailey Riddile
Posted on: 12-01-2013