This page contains Style Savvy: Trendsetters Hints for 3DS called "How to get a boyfriend and get married" and has been posted or updated on Aug 5, 2013 by ItRoLlEdU.
- Developer: Syn Sophia
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Oct 22, 2012
- ESRB: Everyone
How to get a boyfriend and get married
Okay, so, you've got your eye on a boy in style savvy: trendsetters, huh? Okay. Here is how you get him. You can also date him. Okay. Here is how.
- 1. Pick a guy
- 2. Go to the buyers center
- 3. Go to Castellan (if it's open)
- 4. Buy items that look like something a guy at a wedding would wear
- 5. Next time you see him, no matter what he wants, give him this outfit
- 6. If you did it right, he will invite you to dinner
- 7. Before the date, make sure you're wearing all the wedding attire you get from the contests
- 8. Go to the date
- 9. He will propose
- 10. You now have a husband YAAAY
No serious commitments? Okay, here is how to just date him:
- 1. Wear something girly, but wear the Teatro Amare tiara from the international contest thingy
- 2. Coordinate an outfit for the guy you want, make sure he has an outer layer from Aeronef. If this isn't the guy, then don't give him an Aeronef outer layer while you have on a girly outfit and tiara.
- 3. He will ask you if you want to go to the carnival with him tomorrow
- 4. Go to your apartment
- 5. Change to day
- 6. Get dressed in something pop
- 7. Put on that goddamn tiara
- 8. Go to the freaking Carnival
- 9. He will ask you out
- 10. Yay you now have a boyfriend
Please submit a problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 04-03-2016
Posted on: 01-23-2016
From: Pizzy Panda
Posted on: 06-24-2015
Posted on: 05-02-2015
Posted on: 04-16-2015
From: Raven Queen
Posted on: 03-06-2015
From: Armin Arlert
Posted on: 03-01-2015