This page contains Pokemon X Hints for 3DS called "Rollerskate Tricks" and has been posted or updated on Feb 13, 2014 by rachaelprice. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Game Freak
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2013
- ESRB: Everyone
- 360 Trick: Lumiose City, Estivel Avenue - If you rotate the Circle Pad in a quick motion, you will do a spin while moving.
- Back Flip: Lumiose City, North Boulevard - When going over a ledge at high speed, you will do a back flip.
- Cosmic Flip: Lost Hotel - If you have enough speed and have the skill learned the previous 4 tricks while going on a ledge, then you will have a special flip.
- Parallel Swizzle: Lumiose City, South Boulevard - If you tilt the Circle Pad in the opposite direction, you will turn in that direction quickly while gaining speed.
- Running Start: Lumiose City, Vert Plaza - If you start running with the D-Pad then switch to the roller skates using the Circle Pad, you will gain more speed.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Pokemon X expert then please try to help others with their questions.