This page contains Pokemon X Hints for 3DS called "Rollerskate Tricks" and has been posted or updated on Feb 13, 2014 by rachaelprice.
- Developer: Game Freak
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Oct 12, 2013
- ESRB: Everyone
- 360 Trick: Lumiose City, Estivel Avenue - If you rotate the Circle Pad in a quick motion, you will do a spin while moving.
- Back Flip: Lumiose City, North Boulevard - When going over a ledge at high speed, you will do a back flip.
- Cosmic Flip: Lost Hotel - If you have enough speed and have the skill learned the previous 4 tricks while going on a ledge, then you will have a special flip.
- Parallel Swizzle: Lumiose City, South Boulevard - If you tilt the Circle Pad in the opposite direction, you will turn in that direction quickly while gaining speed.
- Running Start: Lumiose City, Vert Plaza - If you start running with the D-Pad then switch to the roller skates using the Circle Pad, you will gain more speed.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 05-07-2015
Posted on: 11-08-2014
Posted on: 07-22-2014
Posted on: 06-20-2014
Posted on: 06-08-2014
From: Ratchet KG
Posted on: 05-17-2014
Posted on: 05-15-2014