This page contains Paper Mario: Sticker Star Hints for 3DS called "Locations of all Megaflash Stickers" and has been posted or updated on Nov 16, 2012 by reinier12365. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
Locations of all Megaflash Stickers
Here are all the locations for the Megaflash Stickers:
- Megaflash Baahammer: In World 5-4, third floor, go through the hidden warp pipe to the right of the moving platforms in the main room.
- Megaflash Burnhammer: In World 5-5, first area, enter the secret room behind the rock near the entrance to the second area.
- Megaflash Chillhammer: In World 4-6, look on the platform in the second minecart area. Paperize the rail to reach it.
- Megaflash Clone Jump: In World 5-6, third floor, pound the stake furthest to the right.
- Megaflash Eekhammer: In World 5-4, release the raft at the start of the level by hitting the stake with the hammer, then ride it to the right.
- Megaflash Hammer: In World 2-2, look behind a secret panel below the balcony in the room with the Hammer Bros.
- Megaflash Hopslipper: In World 5-4, in the room with the Megaflash Baahammer or Megaflash Hurlhammer.
- Megaflash Hurlhammer: In World 5-1, behind the Hammer Bro. in the area with the second red flower; or in the same room as the Megaflash Baahammer.
- Megaflash Infinijump: In World 5-3, in the secret area to the right of the pillars in the room with the Comet Piece that can be reached from the "loop" in the river.
- Megaflash Iron Jump: In World 5-5, in the fifth area, under the "X" at the top of the hill. Stand on it until you see a shadow, then move out of the way.
- Megaflash Jump: In World 6-2, through the secret door in the ship's cabin.
- Megaflash Line Jump: In World 4-6, on the ledge below and to the right of where you fight the Boss (after getting the Royal Sticker).
- Megaflash Slaphammer: In World 5-5, in the fourth area, under the "X" on the ground closest to the entrance. Stand on it until you see a shadow, then move out of the way.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Paper Mario: Sticker Star expert then please try to help others with their questions.