This page contains Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hints for 3DS called "Rare Fish and Bug pricing" and has been posted or updated on Jul 26, 2013 by Night Star.
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Jun 9, 2013
- ESRB: Everyone
Rare Fish and Bug pricing
- Ariapamia: 10,000 bells (Huge)
- Arowana: 10,000 bells (Large)
- Barred Knifejaw: 5,000 bells (Medium)
- Blue Marlin: 10,000 bells (Huge)
- Char: 3,800 bells (medium)
- Coelacanth: 15,000 bells (Huge) + Only comes out when it's raining or snowing 4pm to 9pm
- Dorado: 15,000 bells (Very large)
- Gar: 6,000 bells (Huge)
- Giant Trevally: 4,500 bells (Very Large)
- Hammerhead shark: 8,000 bells (Huge with fin)
- King Salmon: 1,800 bells (huge) + only in september
- Koi: 4,000 bells (large)
- Napoleonfish: 10,000 (huge)
- Whale shark: 13,000 (Huge with fin)
- Shark: 15,000 bells (Huge with fin)
- Saw Shark: 12,000 bells (huge with fin) +Greater chance of catching it at night
- Oarfish: 9,000 bells (huge)
- Stringfish: 15,000 bells (Huge)
- Tiger prawn: 4,000 bells
Good Luck in Your town!
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Lost me
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.