This page contains Minecraft: Pocket Edition Glitches for Android called "Duplicating diamond" and has been posted or updated on Jan 14, 2014 by Jonny.
- Developer: Mojang
- Publisher: Mojang
- Genre: Adventure First-Person
- Release: Sep 13, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Have your diamond in your inventory.
- Have a chest somewhere.
- Open the chest, put diamond in it, close the chest, then open the chest and put diamond in inventory.
- Walk around for at least 25 seconds and on your multitasking bar, minus out minecraft.
- Go back into your minecraft and go back to the chest.
- Open the chest and wellooh, you have diamond in your inventory and chest. Put all that diamond in only your inventory and keep on repeating until you are happy with your diamond.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 08-21-2016
Posted on: 08-11-2016
Posted on: 07-28-2016
Posted on: 07-24-2016
Posted on: 04-29-2016
Posted on: 02-06-2016
Posted on: 01-22-2016
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.