This page contains Minecraft: Pocket Edition Hints for Android called "How to survive before multiplayer battles" and has been posted or updated on Aug 30, 2012 by Kyle. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Mojang
- Publisher: Mojang
- Genre: Adventure First-Person
- Release: Sep 13, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
How to survive before multiplayer battles
- Get all of the wood in a few trees. You don't have much time until night so hurry!
- Build a little hut made of dirt or sand.(You can make better houses later.)
- Get some stone with your extra time. Be careful not to go that far.
- It's night! Get back home ASAP.
- Now in your house, build a crafting table and make a stone pickaxe if you have any stone. If not, just make it out of wood.
- In your house, dig down for some stone and stuff.
- Use the stone to make armor, tools, and weapons.
- Now that you are protected, get out your house and fight some spiders, zombies, and skeletons to get what they drop.
- It's morning now. Spend the rest of you day collecting extra stuff for in case.
- It's night. Make tools out of the stuff you got and then shoot some zombies with arrows.
- It's daytime again. Look for some stuff that enemy's dropped when they died by the sun.
- Time to mine for diamond and gold! But first you'll need powerful tools so you can mine the diamond and gold.
- Find some iron and make a pickaxe out of it. Mine all the way down to the bedrock.
- Go 10 to 15 blocks above the bedrock.
- Mine forward and you'll probably find a bunch of diamonds if you don't mess around.
- Once you get lots of diamonds, make armor, tools, and weapons. Make sure you have some extra diamonds cause multiplayer battles are not safe.
- Make sure you have a lot extra of everything before doing multiplayer battles.
- Make sure you make your server visible, then tell your friend to come to your house.
- Tell your friend to click join game, and then he will join you game you were playing.(It loads for a long while.)
- He will join your game!
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Minecraft: Pocket Edition expert then please try to help others with their questions.