This page contains Minecraft: Pocket Edition Hints for Android called "How to do multiplayer" and has been posted or updated on Sep 1, 2012 by Kyle. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Mojang
- Publisher: Mojang
- Genre: Adventure First-Person
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
How to do multiplayer
- Start a game with your favorite seed.(You can build something there if you like.)
- Tell your friend to come to your house. (You need to use the same wifi to do multiplayer.)
- Tell your friend to to click join game. (You have to click the button that says server is invisible first to make the server visible. If its already visible, move on.)
- He will join your game. (be careful, he might kill you and steal your house)
- MULTIPLAYER BATTLE STARTS!!!
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Minecraft: Pocket Edition expert then please try to help others with their questions.