This page contains Minecraft: Pocket Edition Hints for Android called "Infinite Trees (Helpful for wooden planks)" and has been posted or updated on Mar 26, 2013 by mobspawner1. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Mojang
- Publisher: Mojang
- Genre: Adventure First-Person
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Infinite Trees (Helpful for wooden planks)
You want a lot of wood? You live on an island with 1 tree? Well, here is a way to make a tonne of trees. I found this trick while experimenting on P.E. on my friend's tablet.
- Step 1: Cut down the tree and take all the branches.
- Step 2: Wait till night falls and go to bed. The leaves left will gradually fall, some leaving saplings.
- Step 3: Get the saplings and plant them around the Island.
- Step 4: Use your method of growing them.
- Step 5: When they grow, repeat from step 1.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Minecraft: Pocket Edition expert then please try to help others with their questions.