This page contains Contract Killer 2 Hints for Android called "My tips on advancing this game" and has been posted or updated on Jan 23, 2013 by Soresepi. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Glu Mobile
- Publisher: Glu Mobile
- Genre: Adventure General
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
My tips on advancing this game
Managed to reached level 21 without spending any real money and still completing contracts until now. Try my tips:
- Install and play another glu games to receive free glu credits. Use them to buy scopes, silencers, and magazines.
- Never use credits to buy throwing knives or medkits. Flashbangs and eagle armor are buyable without glu credits, but try to save your money (contract rewards) and upgrade your weapons as far as possible. Shotguns are great but sniper rifles are best to be relied on. SMG are your secondary weapon, so dont waste money on those kinds without upgrading your rifle first.
- The greater grade your scope is, the better accuracy you will have. ACOG is a good choice.
- Upgraded magazines will help you in contracts with rocketman and machinegunner enemies.
- Train your neck breaker melee attack and get use of it as soon as possible. It is free, quick, deadly, and many times the rewards from a neck breaker melee attack will help you to advance to the next contract. I was able to collect 20 flashbangs, 15 throwing knives and 12 reactix, only by keep neck breaking enemies in a contract and when theres only one enemy left, i restarted the contract and start neck breaking again to collect those items.
- One or two reactix pills are best when combined with a several hit to the head.
- Sometimes it is better to just run and gun, clear the way until you reach the bomb spot and defuse or get to the extract point asap.
- Kill Them All contracts are extremely hard to win once the enemies spotted you. Use stealth or reactix combined with quick headshots. Flashbangs will ruin it.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Contract Killer 2 expert then please try to help others with their questions.