This page contains Pou Hints for Android called "Save Money on Food" and has been posted or updated on Jan 4, 2014 by HSH<3.
- Developer: Zakeh
- Publisher: Zakeh
- Genre: Simulation
- Release: Oct 26, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Save Money on Food
Food is kind of expensive when you have to feed Pou constantly. So save money like this:
- Make sure you have some money, I had at least 1,000.
- Check which foods you have unlocked (it works better when your Pou is a higher level).
- The food that IS ALREADY UNLOCKED that has the greatest ENERGY. The energy is right next to the food (the chicken leg and the plus sign).
- Compare that one to all the others and find the cheapest yet highest in energy. (Mine wad the chicken)
- When you find it, buy as much as of it AS YOU CAN.
With all of his food, it will last for awhile. That is good because you don't have to buy any food for some time. GOOD LUCK! Find me as: HipsterSaysHello<3
Please submit a problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 04-10-2016
Posted on: 04-04-2016
Posted on: 11-07-2015
From: Pou Person
Posted on: 08-13-2015
Posted on: 07-15-2015
Posted on: 12-22-2014
Posted on: 12-20-2014