This page contains Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 Hints for Arcade called "Osaka Tips" and has been posted or updated on Mar 17, 2009 by chopper. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
- Genre: Driving Racing GT / Street
- Release Date: Jul 7, 2007
- ESRB: Not Set
1. When starting, there will be 2 branches, follow any way that you like. If you go straight you will drift at 4th and stay still. Be warned it's not a good way to outrun player but good when blocking. If you go right drift at 5th gear( next time gears just like 4th,etc.) and get out at 4th. Keep a constant speed but when drifting ahead get 4th and brake until finished turning. No gear change, because turn is ahead.
2. Keep going until the S-turn and a 180 degree turn. Insert at 5, when at next turn go 4th. keep going but hold 5th. get a right turn and get speed.
3. After step 2 there will be branch. If you get straight get 5th and repeat 1st step. If you go left get 5th, and out at 4th. Speed up, and brake at next turn ahead. Get speed, repeat step 2.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 expert then please try to help others with their questions.