How to get jewels, Miraculis Fossils, and/or Wonderous Fossils for Fossil Fighters: ChampionsHome / Nintendo DS /
This page contains Fossil Fighters: Champions Hints for Nintendo DS called "How to get jewels, Miraculis Fossils, and/or Wonderous Fossils" and has been posted or updated on Apr 20, 2013 by Techno. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: RED Entertainment
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Role-Playing General
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone
How to get jewels, Miraculis Fossils, and/or Wonderous Fossils
First of all, you need to FUlLY upgrade your sonar, and have to red, yellow, and blue mask. Also be prepared to fight for what you find!
For Ribular Town:
1. Get a Yellow Mask and put it on
2. Go to any of the dig sites on ribular town
3. Green dots are normal earth fossils, yellow dots are jewels, dark fossils, wondrous fossils, or miraculous fossils
For Cranial City:
1. Put on the blue mask
2. Go to Mount Krakanak OR dusty dunes
3. Look for yellow dots
For Llium village:
1. Get the red helmet
2. Go to Icegrip Platue
3. Look for the yellow dots
Hope this helped!
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Fossil Fighters: Champions expert then please try to help others with their questions.