Wed, 14 May 2014 03:17:54Game Hints
Nintendo DS

Celia for Harvest Moon DS

Home / Nintendo DS /

This page contains Harvest Moon DS Hints for Nintendo DS called "Celia" and has been posted or updated on Mar 15, 2010 by livvyloo. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.

Boxshot / Details
Harvest Moon DS Cheats Boxshot
  • Developer: TOSE
  • Publisher: Natsume
  • Genre: Strategy Breeding/Constructing
  • Release Date: Sep 12, 2006
  • ESRB: Everyone
Hints

Celia

Is the easiest girl to get.

Black Heart Event
>> Vesta's farmhouse
>> 10:00 am to 12:00 pm, not Monday, rainy day

Celia is happily cleaning the dishes then you come in. She gets a shock and accidently drops one of vesta's favourite dishes! Then vesta comes in and thinks you both look a little sad. She will ask you what wrong Then you say "Tell the Truth"

Purple Heart Event
>> Walk from Main Path to Goddess Pond
>>3:40 pm to 6:00 pm, not Monday

While walking up the path Celia will catch up to you. She noticed that you were heading to the pond and she wants to go with you. Celia asks if you would join her so respond with "go with her".

At the pond Celia asks if you knew that a legendary Goddess lived in the pond. She thinks the story is strange but you disagree. She smiles because she's not the only one who believes the legend. When she was younger she was sickly, so she could never go out and play with the other kids. When she grew up she got better. Sometimes she begins to feel weak again and wonders if she's really getting better. Celia comes to the pond to wish for the Goddess to help her heal faster. You don't think her wish is childish at all, and Celia thanks you before going back home.

Blue Heart Event
>> Dr.Hardy's clinic
>> 6:00 am to 12:00 pm, rainy day, not Winter

Celia is at the clinic getting a checkup. Hardy tells her that she's getting better because the environment in the valley is good for her health. He also mentions she's recently become quite pretty. Celia blushes and tells him he's just saying so but thanks him none the less. Hardy asks her if there are any boys that she likes, which causes her to blush again.

You will then walk into the Clinic. Hardy explains he was just doing an exam. Celia brushes it off and lets you know there's nothing to worry about. Hardy notices her face has turned red and asks if she's okay. He then realizes that she's blushing because you're there and asks if you have a girlfriend. Tell Hardy that you're single ("no"). Hardy for some reason thinks that's good, but Celia gets embarrassed and tells him she's going home. As she leaves she blushes at you again.

Yellow Heart
>> Blue Bar
>> 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm, not Wednesday

Griffin welcomes you to his establishment and mixes you up a drink. Celia arrives to deliver some vegetables and hands them over to Griffin. He thanks her for the delivery and takes them out back.

Celia mentions that you two are the only ones there and asks if you have anything interesting to say. Tell her all about the farm life (not about the other girls!) and she will be impressed. Celia has to return to her own farm but she wants to hear more about your own farm again some day.

From: livvyloo, Mar 15, 2010
More Hints

Back to all Cheats
Questions

Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Harvest Moon DS expert then please try to help others with their questions.

Latest Questions
Gerrof my land dogs
From: Stargirl
The lvled up crops
From: giratina
House upgrade??
From: frankyB
All QuestionsAsk a Question
Videos You May Like...
View All Videos
Game Related Options