This page contains Pokemon Diamond Hints for Nintendo DS called "Field Moves" and has been posted or updated on Jan 4, 2012 by salazar117.
- Developer: Game Freak
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release: Apr 22, 2007
- ESRB: Everyone
- HM 1- Cut Can chop down small trees so you can move forward. WHERE TO GET IT: Cynthia in Eterna City.
- HM 2- Fly Flies you to previously visited towns, you land in front of the Pokemon Center. WHERE TO GET IT: The Galactic Storage in Veilstone City.
- HM 3- Surf You can freely surf on rivers and oceans. WHERE TO GET IT: Obtain from an elder in Celestic Town.
- HM 4- Strength Enables you to move heavy rocks. WHERE TO GET IT: An old lady on the 5th floor of the Lost Tower.
- HM 5- Defog Clears thick fog so you can clearly see. WHERE TO GET IT: Obtain from an Ace Trainer in the Pastoria Great Marsh.
- HM 6- Rock Smash Crushes small, breakable rocks. WHERE TO GET IT: Obtain from a hiker at Oreburgh Gate.
- HM 7- Water fall Allows you to climb grea erfalls. WHERE TO GET IT: Obtain from Jasmine after defeating Volkner in Sunnyshore City.
- HM 8- Rock Climb Allows you to climb up and down rough surfaces on mountains. WHERE TO GET IT: Obtain on Route 217.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 09-22-2015
From: Mystery pokemon
Posted on: 06-24-2015
Posted on: 12-20-2014
Posted on: 08-18-2013
Posted on: 06-03-2013
From: mario fan
Posted on: 11-10-2012
Posted on: 11-22-2011