This page contains Pokemon Diamond Hints for Nintendo DS called "Poketch Functions" and has been posted or updated on Jan 4, 2012 by salazar117.
- Developer: Game Freak
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release: Apr 22, 2007
- ESRB: Everyone
- Digital Watch: Tells military time in digital format. If you press the screen with your finger, the screen will light up. HOW TO OBTAIN: Comes with the watch.
- Pedometer: Keep track of the steps you have taken. To reset, push C. HOW TO OBTAIN: Comes with watch.
- Memo Pad: Jot down just about anything with an eraser and pencil. HOW TO OBTAIN: Get it from the president of Pokatch Company in Jubilife City after winning the gym battle at Oreburgh City.
- Dowsing Machine: If you touch the monitor while theres a tool to be found, it responds. HOW TO OBTAIN: Rowans assistant gives it to you on Route 207.
- Calculator: After pressing on selected number keys, the cry of the matching Pokamon is heard. HOW TO OBTAIN: Comes with watch.
- Pokamon List: Indicates Pokamon in your party. Touch them to hear their cries. HOW TO OBTAIN: Comes with watch.
- Friendship Checker: Tells you how happy the Pokamon is. To tell if its happy, it will follow to where you point, or respond with a heart. HOW TO OBTAIN: Woman on the first floor of the Pokamon Center in Eterna City gives it to you.
- Berry Searcher: Tells you where berries are located/buried. It updates by itself when you touch the monitor. HOW TO OBTAIN: A girl on Route 208 gives it to you.
- Day Care Checker: Displays your Pokamons status while they are at a Day Care center. HOW TO OBTAIN: Get it from a man at a Day Care in Solaceon Town.
- Counter: It starts to count by pressing + and can be used for multiple purposes. HOW TO OBTAIN: Get it at reception on the second floor of Veilstone Department Store.
- Marking Map: Move around () or <> with your pen to put a marker down. HOW TO OBTAIN: Get it from the president of Pokatch Company after winning the gym battle at Veilstone City.
- Coin Toss: Tosses a Magikarp coin and flips between heads and tails. This can be used for multiple purposes. HOW TO OBTAIN: Get it from a couple at Hotel Grand on Valor Lakefront.
- Calendar: Mark a date on it by touching the number. HOW TO OBTAIN: Obtain from a man in a house by showing him a Pokamon of yours is serious. He's located in Sunnyshore City.
- Roulette: Customize it to your liking by drawing letters and pictures. HOW TO OBTAIN: Obtain from a man in a house by showing him a Pokamon of yours is quirky in nature. He's located in Sunnyshore City.
- Pokamon History: Lets you view the last 12 Pokamon youve captured. HOW TO OBTAIN: Get it from a man in Solaceon town.
- Analog Watch: Comes in analog format. The whole monitor flashes just by touching it. HOW TO OBTAIN: Get it from the president of Pokatch Company after winning the gym battle at Veilstone City.
- Link Searcher: Looks for other players who are playing using a Nintendo DS Wireless Connection. HOW TO OBTAIN: Obtain from the president of the Pokatch Company in Jubilife City after winning the gym battle in Hearthome city.
- Move Tester: Compares the move types of your Pokamon and your opponents. HOW TO OBTAIN: Get it from the president of the Pokatch Company after winning the Gym battle in Snowpoint City.
- Dot Artist: Create and make your very own art. The pressure that you apply determines the thickness of the line. HOW TO OBTAIN: Obtain from a man in a house a Pokmon that is Nave in Nature. Hes located in Sunnyshore City.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 09-22-2015
From: Mystery pokemon
Posted on: 06-24-2015
Posted on: 12-20-2014
Posted on: 08-18-2013
Posted on: 06-03-2013
From: mario fan
Posted on: 11-10-2012
Posted on: 11-22-2011
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.