This page contains Super Princess Peach Hints for Nintendo DS called "Starfish guy?" and has been posted or updated on Jul 3, 2013 by Dala5968. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: TOSE
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Action Platformer 2D
- Release Date: Feb 27, 2006
- ESRB: Everyone
Do you remember in world 2, 5, and 6 where the Perry Block tells you about a star-shaped enemy? For those who want to see him, go to the following areas:
- Hoo's Wood (Level Five): In the second room, if you see a Starfish doing the backstroke, wait until he jumps out of the water. Then hit him as many times as possible.
- Wavy Beach (Level 5): In the last room, walk as slow as molasses by holding L or R. When you see a Starfish sleeping on a towel, walk (still holding L or R) over to it and give it a rude awakening.
- Gleam Glacier (Level 4): In the last room, you will see a Starfish on the platform above you. Run until you reach the hill, then use the Gloom vibe and DASH. If you are ahead, stop bawling and teach him karate with an umbrella..
Starfish will only appear in these rooms 30% of the time, so if he's not there or he escapes, exit the room (but not the level) and reenter the room
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Super Princess Peach expert then please try to help others with their questions.