This page contains Animal Crossing: Wild World Glitches for Nintendo DS called "Neighbours to go" and has been posted or updated on Jan 4, 2012 by Amy Squigley. Let us know what you think of this Glitch by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release Date: Dec 5, 2005
- ESRB: Everyone
Neighbours to go
Hi here is an other hint for your life How to get rid of a neighbour top things to do to get rid of a neighbour
- Get a shovel and trap them and in one plant a pit fall seed your neighbour will try to get out and fall in the hole.
- Bury a pitfall seed and push'em in.
- Hit them over and over agian with a net/shovel.
- Push them about for a while
DO NOT WRITE THREAT LETTERS (there so dumb they will be happy about it.) Use this wisley. It may take days/weeks/months depending on how friendly you were with them before.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Animal Crossing: Wild World expert then please try to help others with their questions.