This page contains Animal Crossing: Wild World Hints for Nintendo DS called "What the Gold items do" and has been posted or updated on Feb 22, 2015 by gamedude.
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 5, 2005
- ESRB: Everyone
What the Gold items do
- With the golden Shovel, you can plant Bells. Planting 100 Bells can grow a tree you don't have to water.
- Golden slingshot can shoot three stones at a time. Never miss a present again!
- The golden fishingrod/net makes fish and bugs with huge pricetags more common. Money!
- The golden axe never breaks. Obviously.
- The golden watering can will make droopy black roses into golden roses! Shiny!
- The golden timer makes... Oh. There is no golden timer. Sorry.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 01-03-2015
Posted on: 04-06-2014
Posted on: 11-06-2013
From: confusedgirl 01
Posted on: 06-29-2013
From: Fluffy puppy
Posted on: 05-30-2013
Posted on: 01-07-2013
Posted on: 12-31-2012