This page contains Final Fantasy 3 Hints for Nintendo DS called "How to obtain access to secret dungeon" and has been posted or updated on Sep 19, 2006 by shawkins. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Matrix Software
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2006
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
- ▼ Other Platforms
How to obtain access to secret dungeon
In the Nintendo DS version of FFIII, there is a secret dungeon that contains a secret boss harder than the last boss, in order to obtain access:
1) Send a total 7 mails to another PC (one or multiple) using Mog Net.
2) Send 4 mails using Mog Net to the NPC: The 4 Elderly
3) Send 4 mails to King Arusu and after reading the fourth one, you'll unlock a quest
4) Go ride on the airship that can go underwater
5) Head for the floating island and once finding it, go exactly south.
6) You will eventually see a shadow in the waters, once you do go underwater to enter the cave
7) Soon after entering the dungeon, you will meet the secret boss
*This boss is notorious and mean. It does a total of 4 attacks per sound and also uses Meteo. Please be at a very high level before attempting this fight.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Final Fantasy 3 expert then please try to help others with their questions.