This page contains Final Fantasy 3 Hints for Nintendo DS called "Item Duplication(Japanese FFIIIDS)" and has been posted or updated on Sep 19, 2006 by Karakid. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
Item Duplication(Japanese FFIIIDS)
*WARNING: This item duplication will ruin the game play, please note to do this at your own risk. If may also damage your save file so please duplicate your save before you attempt this.
In Final Fantasy III, all useable items (not weapons/armors/magic) can be duped using this method, as mentioned, please use at your own risk.
1) Open menu screen via non-battle.
2) Select "Items"
3) Put the item you want to duplicate in the very top left corner in your item list
4) Enter a battle randomly
5) When in battle, go select "Item" on any characters.
6) Your cursor should be at the very top left of the item box, the item you have placed there. Once you're here, hit UP and A button at the same time
7) This will briefly take you to Wepon/Shield list (about 1/2 second). If you see this, the code has worked after you hit "cancel' or B button. Go to your invetory and you will notice that the item quantity has been added by one.
With this method you are able to duplicate any demishable items, even items you can't by such as Chocobo's Rage, Elixir, Phoenix Down.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Final Fantasy 3 expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Latest Videos