This page contains Nintendogs: Dalmatian And Friends Hints for Nintendo DS called "Useful tips and secrets #1" and has been posted or updated on Apr 18, 2013 by Doghero3. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Oct 16, 2006
- ESRB: Everyone
Useful tips and secrets #1
Here is lots of very useful tips.
Jack Russles are extreamly rare so here is how you can increase your chances of getting one.
1. Put on the Clover Clock
2. Put on the Knit Hat or Lucky Collor
3. Have at least 65,000 TP
4. Go on as many ? blocks as you can
To get one you need to find a Jack Russel book on a walk or connecing with someone who has got one. That's how I did it.
TP (Trainer Points) help you get more dog breeds and houses. Here is how you can get a lot.
1. Put a brush on your dog
2. Do not touch the screen
3. Do not close your DS
4. Plug in your charger
5. Leave it there forr a very long time
You get 1-2 TP a minuet when you do this.
You can get puppies on Nintendogs Dalmation, although it does take a while.
1. Put on the Clover Clock
2. But two dogs of the same breed, color, personality and one is a boy and a girl. Their personality must say 'This puppy is very considirate and rarely gets into fights'
2. Put a Rose on the girl and the Lucky Collor on the boy
3. Only feed them Milk Carton and Dry Food
4. Brush but never Bath your two dogs. Brush them every day
5. Never walk, go on Bark Mode or enrter a Contest with eirther of your dogs
6. Have a free space in your home
7. Never scare, hit or shoutt at them
8. Only play for a hour every day
9. It takes a few weeks
10. Have at least 1000 TP
You should see your girl getting fatter, slower and more tired, good luck, it can take a while :)
You can walk your dog again without waiting thirty minuets.
1. Go on a walk over as many ? Blocks as you can
2. Go to the park
3. Change your outfit at the park and wait intill it auto saves
4. Switch of your DS
5. Log back on
You should have all of the items you got on the walk and will be able to go on another walk with the same dog again. It will not increase TP and stamina.
HELICOPERS, RC AND ARMY
You can play these rare toys using the D-Pad to control it and the A button
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Nintendogs: Dalmatian And Friends expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 06-29-2014
From: Balrog 3000
Posted on: 02-14-2014
Posted on: 08-01-2013
Posted on: 10-16-2012
Posted on: 08-03-2012
From: Ta 300
Posted on: 12-11-2011
Posted on: 10-29-2011