This page contains Oide Yo Doubutsu No Mori Hints for Nintendo DS called "What the Gold items do" and has been posted or updated on Feb 22, 2015 by gamedude. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 5, 2005
- ESRB: Everyone
What the Gold items do
- With the golden Shovel, you can plant Bells. Planting 100 Bells can grow a tree you don't have to water.
- Golden slingshot can shoot three stones at a time. Never miss a present again!
- The golden fishingrod/net makes fish and bugs with huge pricetags more common. Money!
- The golden axe never breaks. Obviously.
- The golden watering can will make droopy black roses into golden roses! Shiny!
- The golden timer makes... Oh. There is no golden timer. Sorry.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Oide Yo Doubutsu No Mori expert then please try to help others with their questions.