This page contains Kaseki Chou-Shinka Spectrobes Hints for Nintendo DS called "Giant child Spectrobe" and has been posted or updated on Jun 25, 2007 by Marshall. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Jupiter Corporation
- Publisher: Disney Interactive Studios
- Genre: Role-Playing Action RPG
- Release: Mar 6, 2007
- ESRB: Everyone
Giant child Spectrobe
There is a Spectrobe named Gejio found on the ice moon Himuro. When he is "reborn" from his fossil, there is a 90% chance of him being bigger than Rallen. The other 10% chance he will turn out regular size like normal child Spectrobes. It is actually rarer to get a small Gejio.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Kaseki Chou-Shinka Spectrobes expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 12-11-2012
Posted on: 11-24-2012
Posted on: 11-23-2011
Posted on: 10-14-2011
Posted on: 10-10-2011
Posted on: 08-07-2011
From: spectrobe nerd
Posted on: 07-14-2011