This page contains Pocket Monsters Platina Hints for Nintendo DS called "Eevee Locations" and has been posted or updated on Jul 6, 2012 by eevees4ever20. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Game Freak
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release Date: Mar 22, 2009
- ESRB: Everyone
Eevee: an evolution pokemon that has up to 8 different forms.This pokemon is very rare to find just anywhere but here are a couple ways you may find an eevee:
- Go to hearthome and find Bebe somewhere in a house
- Go to the pokemon mansion and press your luck to try to find one
- Get a action replay code for eevee
thats all the tricks ive seen, heard or done myself
How to get the eevee evolutions:
- vaporeon: use a water stone
- flareon: use a fire stone
- jolteon: use a thunder stone
- glaceon: there is an icy rock when walk to snowpoint citytrain your eevee around it to the next level
- leafeon: there is a moss rock in eterna forest level up your eevee to the next level
- espeon: level up your eevee in the day
- umbreon: level up your eevee at night
Best eevee evolution:
What ive heard is that the best eevee evolution is umbreon because dark pokemon dont have a real weakness.
Best eevee tagteam:
What i have tried is espeon and umbreon because they are complete opposites and my evolutions each have one self healing move, the move swift, their own type move and last resort so they are completely the same but also very different at the same time.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Pocket Monsters Platina expert then please try to help others with their questions.