This page contains Pocket Monsters Platina Hints for Nintendo DS called "Ratchet K.G's Tips for Unlockables" and has been posted or updated on Dec 14, 2012 by Ratchet K.G. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Game Freak
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release: Mar 22, 2009
- ESRB: Everyone
Ratchet K.G's Tips for Unlockables
- Wallpapers: First go to the website Flib.com. Enter your trainer code and follow the instructions provided. You will have some fantastic wallpapers for your PC you cant get anywhere else!
- Catch Feebas:To catch feebas, Go to the side of Mt.Coronet from Celestic town. You'll need a pokemon with Strenght for this. Move the rocks and go up until there are stairs.Go down. You might need Defog for this. Go to lake and use Good Rod or Super Rod. Remember though, everyday the tile, or spot on the water that feebas is in changes everyday. You'll have to search every tile carefully. Feebas just might be on the tile you might happen to miss...
- Get Milotic: You'll need a feebas for this first. Feed the feebas a lot of dry Poffins. Feed it until it can take no more. Then battle and make it grow by 1 level or more.It should evolve and you'll have a Milotic!
- Legendary Poke Egg: Check out Youtube to see for yourself if you can hatch a baby legendary!
- Theory: Put caught Legendary pokemon with Ditto in Daycare. If it done correctly, the daycare man should call you to get your egg.
- Old Chateu: Go to the end of eterna forest and find the old chateu house. Once you get inside, a lot of secrets await you! One of them is the secret Rotom. Go to the room with the TV and talk to it. It will say" It appears as if a pokemon is inside... Thump the TV? say yes and you'll be able to battle Rotom.
- Hearthome Amity Square secret: When youre at the old ruins, go inside it, but not too deep. In fact just take a step inside it and stop. Turn left or right. You'll appear at the ruins you could'nt reach before.
- Lost tower item: In the Lost tower, near solaceon town,there's a lot of things you can find inside it. But if you climb to the very peak a nice old lady will give you a great gift.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Pocket Monsters Platina expert then please try to help others with their questions.