This page contains MySims Agents Glitches for Nintendo DS called "Make your sim sleepwalking" and has been posted or updated on Apr 5, 2011 by katieclassclown. Let us know what you think of this Glitch by thumbs voting.
Make your sim sleepwalking
This is the coolest glitch ever! Just follow these steps:
- You are going to need these in your house; a chair,table, and a lamp(anything that you can put onto the table.
- Place the object and the chair somewhere in your house.
- Make your sims sit on the chair.
- Wait until they go to sleep.
- While they are sleeping, go to the furniture icon and move the object on to the table.
- Now get out of the furniture icon and you will see zzz's coming out of them.
P.S.the glitch might not work, i've only tested it on my game card, so please dont complain if it doesnt work.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an MySims Agents expert then please try to help others with their questions.