This page contains MySims Agents Glitches for Nintendo DS called "Make your sim sleepwalking" and has been posted or updated on Apr 5, 2011 by katieclassclown.
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Puzzle Action
- Release: Sep 29, 2009
- ESRB: Everyone
Make your sim sleepwalking
This is the coolest glitch ever! Just follow these steps:
- You are going to need these in your house; a chair,table, and a lamp(anything that you can put onto the table.
- Place the object and the chair somewhere in your house.
- Make your sims sit on the chair.
- Wait until they go to sleep.
- While they are sleeping, go to the furniture icon and move the object on to the table.
- Now get out of the furniture icon and you will see zzz's coming out of them.
P.S.the glitch might not work, i've only tested it on my game card, so please dont complain if it doesnt work.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.Back to all Cheats
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 02-28-2016
Posted on: 09-23-2015
From: Ur bae
Posted on: 08-13-2015
Posted on: 06-13-2015
Posted on: 04-10-2015
Posted on: 12-14-2014
From: Agent jess
Posted on: 11-22-2014