This page contains Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders Hints for Nintendo DS called "Puzzle Answers" and has been posted or updated on Dec 15, 2009 by DJD4n. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Dreamcatcher
- Publisher: DreamCatcher Interactive
- Genre: Adventure General
- Release Date: Nov 9, 2009
- ESRB: Teen
Here are the answers to all of the game's puzzles -- they are not in exact order, since you can choose your path:
- First answer (no choice available here): 21
- Second answer: 2nd tram
- Time of first murder: 6:05 (please note you have to put the two dots in between the 6 and the 0 for the game to recognize the time and accept the answer as correct.
- From here the list may be different...
- Route A
- Mary Drower is 22 years old
- Date of 2nd murder: 25
- Barnard house number: 27
- Unscrambled word is: FINGERPRINTS
- % of pie each brother gets: 25
- Thora's riddle: 34 notes
- 3 dogs
- Mary Drower 2nd riddle: 29
- Unscrambled word is: TRADE
- there are 12 5's
- Race: Green is 1st, Yellow is 2nd, Red is 3rd, White is 4th, Blue is 5th
- Stranger shows at house at 11:20
- Unscrambled word is: ARROW
- 4th murder will occur on the 11th
- Unscrambled word is: STOCKINGS
- Cubic feet: 0
- Latps: 7
- Hours: 25
- Bahram is 1st, Caligula 6th, Fairway is 3rd, Hyperion is 5th, Sandwich is 2nd and Windsor Lad is 4th.
- Sheep: 17
- Unscrambled word is: BLOOD
- Cust’s address: 19
- Dominoes: 373
- C) 2nd then 3rd
- Opal, Susan, Alice
- 16 bills
- 0 passengers
- The real murderer is: Clarke
- Lost Clues case: Oliver is guilty.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders expert then please try to help others with their questions.