This page contains Pokemon Black Version Hints for Nintendo DS called "Changing Pokemon" and has been posted or updated on Mar 28, 2011 by cheater123.
- Developer: Game Freak
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release: Mar 6, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone
Complete the indicated task to change forms.
- Arceus: Give a plate to Arceus to have it change form.
- Deerling or Sawsbuck: Deerling or Sawsbuck will change into their Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter forms depending on the current season based on the system time.
- Deoxys: Examine the meteor in the museum in Nacrene to cycle through Deoxys' Normal, Attack, Defense, and Speed forms
- Eevee: Fight enemies near the moss-covered stone in Pinwheel Forest to evolve into Leafeon. Fight enemies near the frozen ice crystal at the bottom of Twist Mountain to evolve into Glaceon
- Feebas: Trade Feebas while it is holding a Prism Scale (obtained on Route 13) to evolve into Milotic.
- Giratina: Give Giratina a Griseous Orb from the Shadow Triad on the Marvelous Bridge to change into its Origin form.
- Karrablast and Shelmet: To evolve Karrablast and Shelmet, trade one for the other with another player. The Karrablast will evolve into Escavalier and the Shelmet will evolve into Accelgor.
- Magneton: Fight enemies in Chargestone Cave to evolve into Magnezone.
- Nosepass : Fight enemies in Chargestone Cave to evolve into Probopass.
- Rotom: Open the boxes in the first door on Floor 1 of the Shopping Mall Nine to change into Rotom's Normal, Heat, Wash, Frost, Fan, and Mow forms.
- Shaymin: Give a Gracidea (from the woman in the Pokemon Center in Lacunosa Town) to Shaymin to change it into its Sky form.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
From: Poke beserker
Posted on: 11-29-2014
From: Poke beserker
Posted on: 11-24-2014
Posted on: 08-13-2013
Posted on: 01-04-2013
Posted on: 09-16-2012
From: lost travaler
Posted on: 09-10-2012
Posted on: 07-17-2012