This page contains Pokemon White Version Hints for Nintendo DS called "Hold items" and has been posted or updated on May 2, 2011 by DAMSPA.
- Developer: Game Freak
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release: Mar 6, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone
The following items can be found at the indicated locations.
- Amulet Coin: Unite the dancers in Castelia City. Defeat first by the fountain and they will ask you to find other dancers. They are found on Narrow Street and on a Unity Pier. Fight them and then talk to them afterwards. Return to the fountain and talk to the dancer in the middle to get the Amulet Coin, which increases the funds you gain.
- Big Root: Present in Pinwheel Forest or 5% chance from a wild Lileep or Cradily. This item increases the HP that results from successful Energy draining moves (for example, Leech Seed).
- Black Sludge: Has a 5% chance from a wild Trubbish, Croagunk, or Toxicroak or 50% chance from a wild Garbodor. This item restores 1/16th of a Poison-type Pokemon's HP every turn. It damages other types when held.
- Experience Share: Given to you by the CEO/Janitor of the Battle Company on the Floor 55 in Castelia City.
- Leftovers: Present in a rubbish can under the Village Bridge between Route 11 and Route 12. The Dousing Machine must be used to find it. This item restores 1/16th of a Pokemon's health every turn.
- Lucky Egg: Given to you by Professor Juniper when you arrive at Chargestone Cave on Route 6. This item gives additional experience points to the Pokemon holding it in any battle it participates in.
- Macho Brace: Present in Nimbasa City, from a man standing at the eastern gate. This item will doubles the EV points the Pokemon gets in battle but will halves its speed stat.
- Scope Lens: Found on Floor 47 in the Battle Company in Castelia City. This item boosts a Pokemon's critical hit ratio.
- Power Hold items: Bought at the Battle Subway.
- Power Weight: +4 HP EV points after every battle, 50% speed stat.
- Power Bracer: +4 Assault EV points after every battle, 50% speed stat.
- Power Belt: +4 Defense EV points after every battle, 50% speed stat.
- Power Lens: +4 Special Assault EV points after every battle, 50% speed stat.
- Power Band: +4 Special Defense EV points after every battle, 50% speed stat.
- Power Anklet: +4 HP EV points after every battle, 50% speed stat.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 01-11-2014
Posted on: 10-30-2013
Posted on: 07-31-2013
Posted on: 12-01-2012
Posted on: 12-01-2012
From: dragon b
Posted on: 11-03-2012
Posted on: 09-28-2012
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.