Mon, 30 Mar 2015 02:15:54 Game Hints
Nintendo DS Games

To basically increase a Pokemon's base stats for Pokemon White Version

Home / Nintendo DS /

This page contains Pokemon White Version Hints for Nintendo DS called "To basically increase a Pokemon's base stats" and has been posted or updated on May 8, 2011 by pcw.

Boxshot & Details
Pokemon White Version
  • Developer: Game Freak
  • Publisher: Nintendo
  • Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
  • Release: Mar 6, 2011
  • ESRB: Everyone
Hints

To basically increase a Pokemon's base stats

To basically increase a Pokemon's base stats, go to one of the bridges (for example, Driftveil Drawbridge or Marvelous Bridge). There will be flying Pokemon shadows that appear on them and wings that increase a Pokemon's base stats will appear about 60% of the time; the other 40% of the time wild Ducklett and Swanna will appear. The wings that appear are:

- Health Wing - HP
- Muscle Wing - Assault
- Resist Wing - Defense
- Genius Wing - Special Assault
- Smart Wing - Special Defense
- Swift Wing - Speed

Note: All wings except the Wing will raise the base stats until they reach 255.

From: pcw, May 8, 2011

Report Problem

Please submit a problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.

More Hints
From: DAMSPA
From: DAMSPA
From: DAMSPA
From: DAMSPA
From: DAMSPA
From: DAMSPA
From: DAMSPA
From: mizzymoo
From: Danu13
From: Snivy
Back to all Cheats
Questions

Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.

Latest Questions
Total 0 Answers
Posted on: 01-11-2014
How beat burgh
From: NANI
Total 0 Answers
Posted on: 10-30-2013
Is this a good team?
From: Magicarp
Total 2 Answers
Posted on: 07-31-2013
Total 1 Answers
Posted on: 12-01-2012
Total 2 Answers
Posted on: 12-01-2012
Total 2 Answers
Posted on: 11-03-2012
Alders first Pokemon
From: Trixman612
Total 1 Answers
Posted on: 09-28-2012
Ask / All Questions
Sponsored Links
Videos You May Like...
Iron Man

Iron Man - Gameplay Video

More Options