This page contains Pocket Monsters White Easter Eggs for Nintendo DS called "Music Additions" and has been posted or updated on Jul 7, 2011 by AAinsollece. Let us know what you think of this Easter Egg by thumbs voting.
There are different people and events that make the music change.
- Talking to the "Band" in one of the buildings when you get to Accumla Town will give the music a Piano tune and an added beat to it.
- In Nacrene City there is a man who will play the accordian when you get near him if you talk to him.
- There are kids running and spinning in a circle in Iciurrus City. A clapping beat will be added when you get near them.
- In Opelucid City (Black) there is a man with a guitarish instrument. If you talk to him an added techno tune will be added.
- In Village Bridge a man with an Acoustic Guitar will add to the tune if you talk to him. There is also a man near the bridge who will add his weird voice to the music. Another person hear will add their music to the tune if you talk to the man on the bridge named Russo. There is yet one more person who will add a whistle to the tune if you go to the top right field and talk to him.
- Anville town has a person who will add a flute to the tune if you talk to the person next to the railing when you first enter the town on the bridge.
- The music also changes with the seasons. Also, as you go lower into the caves the music gets slower. Lastly, in Castelia town, the building that the GameFreak makers are in, there is one person who will, while in the room, change the music to the Team Rocket theme if you talk to him.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Pocket Monsters White expert then please try to help others with their questions.