This page contains Harvest Moon: Friends Of Mineral Town Hints for GameBoy Advance called "Power Berry locations" and has been posted or updated on Jul 6, 2007 by cocomachine. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: TOSE
- Publisher: Natsume
- Genre: Strategy Breeding/Constructing
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2003
- ESRB: Everyone
Power Berry locations
Dig around in your fields (with the Hoe).
Throw items into the Waterfall Lake (by the hot spring) on ten different days. The Harvest Goddess will give it to you. Note: Flowers work best.
- Get 900 Horse Racing Medals.
- Win the Horse Race.
- Win the Frisbee Tournament.
- Use a Mystrile fishing pole on the beach during Winter.
- Dig in the floor 100 of the Spring Mine.
- 10,000 G on the Shopping Channel.
- Press A behind the Winter Mine entrance.
- Dig around in the floor 19 floor of the Winter Mine.
Another berry can be obtained by throwing Cucumbers into the lake on Mother Hill on ten different days; Kappa will give you a Blue Power Berry. This berry will appear in front of the other berries to the side. To get the Blue Power Berry, it has to be Cucumbers that are throw in.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Harvest Moon: Friends Of Mineral Town expert then please try to help others with their questions.