This page contains Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tournament 2004 Glitches for GameBoy Advance called "Glitch for characters" and has been posted or updated on Oct 8, 2006 by barral dragon. Let us know what you think of this Glitch by thumbs voting.
- Developer: KCEJ
- Publisher: Konami
- Genre: Miscellaneous Card Battle
- Release Date: Feb 10, 2004
- ESRB: Everyone
Glitch for characters
1. go to the main screen and click on the campaign.
2. then press the up arrow and you will now start going backwards
3. while you are pressing the up arrow press the right arrow and then the caracters will turn blue.
4. when you let go of the arrows you will find (unless you bring the space back to the original random block) the characters are now differnt on the top and bottom.
5. the way you reset this is by pressing the b button.
6. when you want to duel someone and you do this cheat the person that is on the bottom will be the person you will duel.
7. have fun!
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tournament 2004 expert then please try to help others with their questions.