This page contains Pokemon LeafGreen Hints for GameBoy Advance called "Easy Level Up" and has been posted or updated on Nov 8, 2006 by anellitry.
- Developer: Game Freak
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release: Sep 7, 2004
- ESRB: Everyone
Easy Level Up
This is a way to level up your pokemon by 'abusing' in-game trainers and the battle rules. The relevant rules are as follows:
1. If you lose a battle, you pay prize money. If you don't have any money, you don't pay a prize.
2. If you lose against a Trainer, you go to the nearest Pokemon center, and you will have to fight the trainer again.
To abuse these rules, you'll need to set-up. There are 3 things you need to do to set up.
1. Blow all of your money (or as much as possible) on items. This will keep you from losing a large amount of money while leveling up.
2. Put all healing and reviving items in your PC. This will keep you from wasting items, and make it easier to level up. Trust me on this.
3. This isn't really required, but makes things easy. Basically, you need the Exp. Share.
That's the set-up. To do it, fight a Trainer (the best trainer is probably Lorelei of the Elite Four). When fighting, beat all but their last pokemon. You will get expirience for the pokemon you beat, and the Exp. Share will level up lower level pokemon without entering battle. Now, let the last pokemon make your whole team faint. You will go back to the nearest pokemon center, but the pokemon who participated will have more expirience than before. Repeat as often as you like to get your team maxed out.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Mystery gift
From: Poke beserker
From: Pokemon breeder
From: sagy shorts sto
From: Pokemaniac Ken
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.