This page contains Pokemon Emerald Hints for GameBoy Advance called "Get ludicolo easy" and has been posted or updated on Nov 24, 2006 by im no noob. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Game Freak
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2005
- ESRB: Everyone
Get ludicolo easy
First things first...first catch a lotad(i caught mine at route 102) There is 3 ways 2 do the next part.
1. Get an exp.share and put it on ur weak lotad then get a stronger pokemon,go to the elite 4 and off u go until u evolve it into a lombre.(fight)
2. Go to ur players home town where there is some grass on top(north)and train it...(takes a long time)
3. And 3 put ur lotad first in ur party and as soon as u start the battle switch to ur strong pokemon and lotad will get 1/2 of the exp.
Ok... then when u have ur lombre go to the big ocean lake thingy right above sootpoolis and dive down into a spot where the water is dark.Get a blue shard whitch will be hiding inside rocks or under the dirt.(this might take a while but its worth it)go to the little house on the ocean then exchange ur blue sharde for a water stone. u can use ur water stone right away or u can wait till ur a highr level. i got mine 2 lvl 50 then i did it.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Pokemon Emerald expert then please try to help others with their questions.