This page contains Mega Man Battle Network 5 Hints for GameBoy Advance called "Mega Chip locations" and has been posted or updated on Mar 10, 2008 by g3orge.
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
- Genre: Role-Playing Action RPG
- Release: Jun 21, 2005
- ESRB: Everyone
Mega Chip locations
In both teams there are six of their own team's Navi chips. To get them you must find them on the net and defeat them with a good enough rank. The same must be done with the Boss Navis. All together there are 54 Mega Chips (including both Team Colonel and Team Protoman).
1. Super Valcan: Buy at Higsbys for 9,880 Zenny.
2. NeoVari: Undernet 2.
3. Meteors: Undernet 3 dealer for 16,000 Zenny.
4. Numberball: Higsbys showcase for 9,500 Zenny.
5. Gardian: Oran 1 dealer for 10,500 Zenny.
6. Jelousy: End Area 1 dealer for 12,000 Zenny.
7. Poltorgist: Sci Lab 3 bug dealer for 60 bugs.
8. Bug Fix: Dad's computer.
9. FullCust: Liberation #4 prize (complete it in under eight phases).
10. Life Arura: Nebula Hole 4.
11. Sanctuary: Undernet 1
12. Attack+30: Undernet2 bug dealer for 50 bugs.
13. DblPoint: Nebula Hole 4
14. Muramasa: Liberation #8 prize.
15. Anubus: Liberation #9 prize.
16. BlackWing: Nebula Hole 2 dealer for 28,000 Zenny.
17. JustcOne: Nebula Hole 1 found after doing Liberation #7.
18. Z saber: Liberation #6 prize (complete it in under eight phases).
19. Roll: Get from Mayl.
20. RollSP: Get from Mayl.
21. RolDS: Heal Navi in Undernet 2 for 3,000 Zenny.
22. Django: Higsbys showcase for 7,300 Zenny.
23. DjangoSP: Lotto Machine (91098051).
24. DjangoDS: Nebula Hole 4.
Note: The rest are Navi Chips. There are a total of 60 Mega Chips.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.