This page contains Survival Kids 2 Hints for Gameboy Color called "Strategy Part 5 - Endings (JP)" and has been posted or updated on Aug 28, 2012 by renzdol. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release Date: Jul 19, 2000
- ESRB: Not Set
Strategy Part 5 - Endings (JP)
Ending 1 - Lighthouse in Big Island
- Item needed : ventilation fan, motor, wire, lightbulb, rope ladder
- Read the passcode inside the hut. Bring rope ladder. Combine : ivy + ivy + stick = rope ladder
- Enter the lighthouse. Input the passcode to unlock the door in the basement.
- Get the lightbulb. Then go upstairs to the broken ladder.
- Command the parrot to use the rope ladder. Climb upstairs to the top of the lighthouse.
- Use the lightbulb on the top floor. Return downstairs.
- Get the broken motor. Then use the motor. Return downstairs to basement.
- Separate item : broken motor = magnet, wire. Use the wire to fix the broken wire. Then use the ventilation fan near the water.
- Exit the lighthouse. Scene.
- Collect food and water or do fishing trip until all of your status are full. Return to the lighthouse.
- Save the game and sleep for 4 consecutive days.
- You will hear a cling sound. An exclamation point will appear on the screen.
- Quickly exit the lighthouse. End Scene.
Ending 2 - Lifeboat in Warship - Big Island
- Item needed: flashlight, drum, ventilation fan.
- Separate items : alarm clock : clock ruins, battery
- Combine items : lightbulb + battery = flashlight
- Enter the warship. Use the flashlight to lighten dark area. Proceed downstairs.
- Use the flashlight to unlock the right side door in the basement. Continue downstairs.
- Pass the engine room. Continue to the right side until you find the lifeboat.
- Fix the lifeboat. Use the drum on top. Use the ventilation fan at the bottom. Answer yes to use the lifeboat. Scene.
- Answer the 2nd option : Don't runaway. (To help your friend). Move forward. End Scene.
Ending 3 - Island in 100 Days
- Survive in 90 days. Save the game. Survive again in 9 days around the island. Finally sleep in 1 day either in the hut, lighthouse or warship. A total of 100 days. End Scene.
Ending 4 - Fortress in 100 Days
- Survive in 90 days. Save the game. Survive again in 9 days around the island. Finally sleep in 1 day inside the fortress. A total of 100 days. End Scene.
Ending 5 - Warship in Big Island during Rainy Day
- Item needed : flashlight, 2 iron board, 4 bolts, 3 drum, gunpowder, shell, 12 centimeter shell
- Enter the Warship basement area.
- Use the flashlight to lighten dark areas. Proceed left side downstairs.
- Examine the broken area. Automatically fixing the broken wall with 2 iron board and 4 bolts. Return upstairs.
- Press the switch again to lift up the anchor. (This is important).
- Use the flashlight to unlock the right side door. Find the shell.
- Combine items : shell + gunpowder = 12 centimeter shell.
- Continue downstairs to the engine room.
- Use the 3 drums in the engine room. Return upstairs to the cannon area.
- Press the switch again to return the cannon to its original place. Enter cannon room.
- Use the 12 centimeter shell inside the cannon.
- Note : Must be a Rainy Day. (This is important)
- Press the switch to fire the cannon. End Scene.
Ending S - Additional Ending - Get the Diamond in Small Island Other Tunnel
- Item needed : mineral canteen, kindling, flashlight, bow, arrow
- You can enter and exit this tunnel during night time.
- Activate a scene on your first entry. Wild bears are everywhere. Return to the hut and save the game.
- Equip your bow with arrow. Enter the tunnel again.
- Your destination here is to move towards west area (left side area).
- Enemies are wild bears. Use bow with arrow. 20 shots to kill the bear. Collect 3 big meat. Use kindling to cook the meat. Use the roast meat and drink water to boost health.
- Your quest here is to find and get the diamond.
- Blue Kid - Yamato puzzle : press switch in order - up, left, down, and the right side will unlock a secret stairs.
- Red Kid - Musashi puzzle : press switch in order - right, down, left, and the up side will unlock a secret stairs.
- Enter the secret stairs. Get the diamond on the upper left side of the room. Scene. You will here a victory sound. Exit the area.
- Successfully return outside the tunnel. Must be a night time to exit the tunnel.
- Enter the hut and save the game.
- Then do any of the 5 endings to see the additional ending. This will complete your game.
- Successfully complete all 5 endings including the S ending to see your achievement award. The survival kids 2 pictures.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Survival Kids 2 expert then please try to help others with their questions.