This page contains Pokemon Crystal Glitches for Gameboy Color called "Get all 3 starters without gold/silver" and has been posted or updated on Nov 28, 2006 by brignall_182. Let us know what you think of this Glitch by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Game Freak
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release Date: Jul 29, 2001
- ESRB: Everyone
Get all 3 starters without gold/silver
1. Start a new game
2. Save in front of prof elms laboratory before you get your pokemon
3. DONT SAVE afterwards
4. Go to mr pokemon and all that stuff and when prof. elms assistant gives you 5 pokeballs go catch a random pokemon it doesnt matter and make sure to save 1 pokeball
5. Go to azaela town and make the starter you chose hold the pokeball
6. Deposit the starter
7. Switch to box 6 and right when it says "dont turn off power" (something like that :P) turn it off and back on
8. You should be in front of prof elms house
9. Go in and choose a different starter
10. Go to azaela town and withdraw the starer you put into the computer..... yep that right withdraw the other starter then take the pokeball you gave the other starter pokemon
11. Go catch another random pokemon with the pokeball you made the other starter hold
12. Deposit your 2 starters switch to box 6 and turn off power right when it says not 2
13. You should be in front of prof elms house again...
14. Take the final starter and go to azaela and withdraw your other 2 starers and wallah.
P.S. this trick does work dont believe me then try it i started a new game just to try it and i was let down :)
P.P.S. sometimes when you withdraw one of your starters...the name will be different like one time i got a cindiquil named shellder.. but you can just change it later
HAVE FUN :D
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Pokemon Crystal expert then please try to help others with their questions.