This page contains The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Ages Hints for Gameboy Color called "Noble sword" and has been posted or updated on Sep 29, 2006 by andrew13. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Flagship
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: May 13, 2001
- ESRB: Everyone
Finish trading all the items that you get from people. Once you have gotten the Broken Sword, go to Patch on Restoration Wall and do his ceremony to fix it.
The entire trading sequence to get the L-2 Sword (Noble Sword) is as follows.
1. From L1- Spirit's grave, go up one screen and left one screen. Lift the rock and talk to the ghost. Then, push the gravestone up and go down the stairs. Talk to the ghost. Go up the stairs and talk to the ghost one more time to get the Poe Clock.
2. Stand in front of the Maku Sprout (Past), go down two screens and left one screen. Enter the house and show the postman the Poe Clock. He will give you the Letter Stationary.
3. From the house were the postman was (Past), go left two screens and enter the tiny house, which is actually the bathroom. Walk to the pit and give the hand the Letter Stationary. It will give you the Stink Bag.
4. On the lower right corner of Cresent Island (Present), enter the hut. Give the Tokay the Stink bag. After dancing around the room, he will give you the Delicious Meat.
5. From the Ruins of Wing Dungeon (Present), go up two screens, right one screen, up one screen, and left one screen. Enter the Mask Shop and give the man the Delicious Meat. He will give you the Doggy Mask.
6. From the Mask Shop (Present) go right one screen, down one screen, and right two screen. Enter the house and speak with the woman. Give her the Doggy Mask and she will give the Iron Dumbell.
7. In the center house in Symmetry village (Past), go down one of the stairs in the lower corners. Give the man the Iron Dumbell and he will give you the Cheesy Mustache.
8. From the woman who gave you the Doggy Mask (Present), go up one screen. Give the man in the tuxedo the Cheesy Mustache and he will tell you the Funny Joke.
9. Go to where the man who told you the Funny Joke would be in the Past. Go into the house -- it should be dark on the inside. Tell the boy the Funny Joke and he will give you the Touching Book.
10. Bump into Maple. You will drop the Touching Book and she will give you the Magical Oar in return.
11. Give the Magical Oar to Rafton (the man who made you the raft), and he will give you the Sea Ukulele.
12. From the Maku Sprout (Past), go down one screen, left one screen, up one screen, jump the pit and exit left. Go down and switch-hook over the pits to exit down. Enter the cave and give the old Zora the Sea Ukulele. He will give you the Broken Sword.
13. Take the Broken Sword to Patch, complete the ceremony, and he will give you the Noble Sword.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Ages expert then please try to help others with their questions.