This page contains Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance Codes for Gamecube called "Level Warp / Invincibility" and has been posted or updated on Dec 12, 2010 by Tiago. Let us know what you think of this Code by thumbs voting.
- Developer: High Voltage Software
- Publisher: Interplay
- Genre: Role-Playing Action RPG
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2002
- ESRB: Teen
- Other Platforms
Level Warp / Invincibility
This will bring up an options screen that will allow you to change levels and become invincible.
1. During gameplay, hold the L, R, and Y Buttons, and Left on the Control Pad. While holding these buttons, press Start.
2. This will then bring up a screen that will allow you to choose a level to wap to and turn invincibility off or on.
Note: Each time you advance a level, the invincibility will be turned off. You must turn it back on each level.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance expert then please try to help others with their questions.