This page contains IBlast Moki 2 HD Hints for iPad called "Basic Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on Feb 5, 2013 by elnesra. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Godzilab
- Publisher: Godzilab
- Genre: Miscellaneous Edutainment
- Release Date: Aug 18, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Basic Gameplay Tips
- Play lots of user levels to determine the things that work and just what does not. You may also be inspired - just don't create a direct copy.
- Before you decide to put any pieces down, push the button. It is the fastest method to discover which, if any, objects inside the level move, and just how you are able to utilise that movement to get at the exit. Begin slowly: lay down a few bombs or any other objects and find out if you will get towards the exit using the the least fuss.
- Exactly the same is applicable when designing a level. There is no reason for overcomplicating matters on the first attempt. Besides, a few of the easiest levels are the most effective.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an IBlast Moki 2 HD expert then please try to help others with their questions.