This page contains The Sims: FreePlay Glitches for IPad called "Get more money" and has been posted or updated on Apr 23, 2013 by Shadow123. Let us know what you think of this Glitch by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPad game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPhone.
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Miscellaneous Virtual Life
- Release Date: Dec 13, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Get more money
Here's what ya gotta do:
- Go to Sims and make them all plant something that when harvested you get a lot of money.
- Press home button. Then double click home button and delete Sims from recently played list.
- Go to Settings, turn off Wifi FIRST, then go to Date and Time in general and set date four months back.
- Go to Sims again. You will realize you cannot enter without Wifi.
- Go to Settings. Do NOT delete Sims from recently played list and turn on Wifi.
- Go back to Sims. Nothing will have happened to your money.
- Press home button and repeat number 3, but do not change date or Wifi status. Just turn on Set Automatically.
- Go to Sims.. Wha La! There are your crops, ready to harvest. Also, if something takes a long time to do, you can repeat these steps to complete that. Oh, this glitch may not work in new updates. In Sims, your money would have increased by a few thousand dollars. Then you also get to harvest the crops! This glitch may only work 1 or 2 times. Hope it helps, though.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Sims: FreePlay expert then please try to help others with their questions.