This page contains Minecraft: Pocket Edition Glitches for iPad called "Duplicating blocks" and has been posted or updated on Jan 24, 2013 by Herobrine huntr.
- Developer: Mojang Ab
- Publisher: Mojang Ab
- Genre: Adventure First-Person
- Release: Nov 17, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
- You place the block you want to duplicate.(dont pause or place another block)
- Click home button.
- Click home button twice.
- Hold the app till it shakes.(dont delete the app this should only delete the history of what you did befor)
- Go back on the app and go to the same world.
- Collect your block.you should have one on your hotbar and where you placed it.works with any place able block
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 09-25-2015
Posted on: 09-06-2015
Posted on: 08-06-2015
Posted on: 07-05-2015
From: I'm on fire
Posted on: 06-26-2015
Posted on: 06-14-2015
Posted on: 05-17-2015