This page contains Tap Campus Life Hints for iPad called "Various gameplay Strategy" and has been posted or updated on Sep 12, 2012 by DTFIFAMANAGER.
- Developer: Pocket Gems, Inc.
- Publisher: Pocket Gems, Inc.
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Aug 30, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Various gameplay Strategy
- Look at your goals before you decide to expand and buy land to make certain you're buying the land within the correct area. If one makes an error you might want to hold back until you conserve hundreds of in cash again before you develop a goal.
- Purchase clothing frequently to maintain your style rating up only do if you possess a particular candidate in your mind that needs it.
- Check the needs of candidates before you decide to come to a decision.
- If you notice a bake purchase within the goals you might be best attempting to recruit students that's a chef.
- Stick to the goals and make certain to tap around the goal menu and collect your rewards. They aren't automatic and also you must tap in it to possess them put into your totals.
- Collect funds out of your people frequently they're not going to begin to make better money for you personally before you collect.
- Change your member's education whenever possible. This really is the easiest method to keep a lot of money entering your sorority house.
- If you are using diamonds it is advisable to rely on them to upgrade jobs because this could keep having to pay off over time.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: Fashion Victim
Posted on: 09-20-2016
Posted on: 08-15-2016
Posted on: 06-29-2016
Posted on: 06-28-2016
Posted on: 03-17-2016
Posted on: 03-11-2016
Posted on: 01-02-2016
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.