This page contains Airport City Hints for iPad called "General gameplay Strategy" and has been posted or updated on Sep 12, 2012 by K1llmacH1nePS3. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Game Insight, LLC
- Publisher: Game Insight, LLC
- Genre: Adventure General
- Release Date: Aug 9, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
General gameplay Strategy
- The moment you are able to, sell your older planes and purchase better ones.
- Develop a fuel refinery so that you can stop sinking to your reserves a lot.
- Consider how you'll put your houses - remember you will need streets to become listed on them, so be efficient. Land's costly!
- When you receive demands from aircraft pilots to land at the airport terminal allow them to. Allowing them to do that can cost you an energy, but you'll gain coins and valuable experience points.
- Improving the city Hall increases a city's population, while improving a terminal allows you house more vacationers.
- Fuel Stations will have the ability to keep your fuel moving for you together with your minimal effort.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Airport City expert then please try to help others with their questions.