This page contains Gems With Friends Hints for iPad called "Gameplay Strategy tips and secrets" and has been posted or updated on Sep 14, 2012 by macman.
- Developer: Zynga
- Publisher: Zynga
- Genre: Action
- Release: Sep 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Gameplay Strategy tips and secrets
- Remember that once you put 3 tiles of the identical number they are going to change into the following higher number gem thus put them smartly to build matches - Note: The final gem you set is the place where the newest higher value gem shall be placed.
- Make use of your power gems plus improve their power if possible because they increases your score drastically.
- Be aware do not put your power gems somewhere which isn't any match or it may become a red number one gem and you will definitely lose it.
- After you pick your totally free power gems you could use coins to help increase the power or frequency of those and also the general star power they'll put in your game.
- Facebook buddies and also random players will you be very best strategies of instant games.
- Press on a icon located in the upper right corner or at the bottom of this rounded display screen and you're able to talk with your opponent and leaving them a note they can see your message once they sign in to play their round.
- Ensure that you play the game frequently which means that other people will continue playing with you. There's a forfeit (lose) option what appears like a white-colored flag at the bottom left on your game screen if you decide to stop playing with someone.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 04-07-2013
Posted on: 11-20-2012
Posted on: 10-14-2012
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.