This page contains Hill Climb Racing Hints for IPad called "Gameplay Strategy Guide" and has been posted or updated on Nov 22, 2012 by patone. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPad game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPhone.
Gameplay Strategy Guide
- Don't go down of the bridge using full speed or else you are going to probably have a damaging crash. Start using brakes far ahead of time of clearing the very last plank.
- In most cases, it's better not holding the throttle down when you are at full speed.
- Push your gas softly to just about clear steep climbs to ensure that your vehicle will settle gently in to the descent.
- There are actually a few items you can spend your money on while in the game: whitch are vehicle upgrade, new landscapes and new cars.
- Grab the red fuel container which from time to time show up on the highway simply because as soon as you are out of fuel your high score attempt will end.
- Accomplish tricks for more coins ,those rewards are totalled at the end of each and every run.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Hill Climb Racing expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Videos